View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010, 08:02 PM   #26
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
They cannot use an IP address to check if I have the rights to a book that is on my Reader. The reason they cannot do so is because I could be on vacation to another country. So if they used the IP I was connected to to delete eBooks from me, that would get them a nice law suit.
I was merely making an example that other companies could collect information about your reading habits and use it negatively against you. I'm certainly not saying they do. Remember people, ebook stores (like Amazon and B&N) are in the business of selling you a product within their contractual obligations (ie: geographic restrictions). They are not here to police their customers!!!
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote