View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 12:57 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzy7316 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by grzy7316 View Post
What I want to know is if there is any way I could have a black bar about the same thickness as the bar that is at the top when looking through book selections always be at the top when reading books. I have a crack in the screen at the top right corner, and it cuts off part of the text. Would anyone be able to help me with this?
How would I move status bar to the top? also, I just installed PRS+
Let's keep it simple.

Rotate the view to landscape and increase the right margin. This should effectively keep you reading for a while.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote