View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #13
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
On a related subject, I just received this e-mail....

Dear Amazon Prime Customer,

We thought you'd like to know that Amazon Prime-eligible items ordered on Thursday* will now be delivered Saturday instead of Monday. With this improvement, you now have an extra day to order weekend essentials and send last-minute gifts with FREE Two-Day Shipping.

We're working to make your Amazon Prime membership even more valuable. Start Shopping and Enjoy!

-The Amazon Prime Team

*Order as late as 5:00 p.m. EDT Thursday. Check estimated delivery dates at checkout to verify your items are eligible.

Since they ship UPS, and UPS does not deliver on Saturdays, I"m wondering how they are doing this. Has UPS started delivering on Saturdays?

I love Amazon Prime!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote