View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 04:21 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Plus they are currently offering free delivery within the UK on most products, with no qualifying threshold.
I've not noticed that, Mike, since I've been an Amazon "Prime" member ever since it started up, which gets you free next-day delivery on (almost) everything. Since there's scarcely a week that goes by without me buying a book, a DVD, or something else, from Amazon, it's saved me a fortune .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote