View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:53 PM   #9
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
FYI, have you noticed the new program where you can order certain grocery items on Amazon and get home delivery. It too is only in a few select larger cities and I don't see how it could be expanded to everywhere but I know I it's a lot more efficient for me to have the return of home delivered groceries, you know like all grocery stores did once upon a time in America?
I did! I wasn't around for the days when all grocers delivered but it reminded me of just how much I miss Webvan. I was so sad when they declined and then folded. It was great to be able to select your groceries online and have them show up at your house. Of course I've never mistakenly bought 11 bunches of radishes rather than 1 at the grocery store. To their credit, they did offer to refund. I didn't take them up on it since it was my mistake.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote