View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
FB2 and EPUB questions?

Hi,

I'm using snapshot 20091001 on my BeBook and I have a couple of questions I hope someone can help me with.

1: I keep trying to open a couple of FB2 files of 1.4mb and 1.5mb respectively and instead of loading the screen just flashes a couple of times and then goes back to the folder with those two files listed in it. The files work fine when displayed on my computer. Is there an upper usuable limit on the FB2 file format?

2: On all my epub files the indent that is supposed to be at the start of the first line of each paragraph is not being displayed. I have the "first line indent" thing marked to 20. When I display the files on my computer the indents are there. They are just gone when I put them on the BeBook. The indents are displayed in FB2 files and that is why I'm trying to read the above mentioned books in that format.

Any help? Suggestions? etc?

Cheers,
PKFFW
P.S: I used Calibre to convert the FB2 and epub files and it seems to have worked fine. Not sure if that is relevant but thought I'd add it just in case.
P.P.S Other FB2 files I've converted using Calibre are displaying fine but they are all under 1mb.

Last edited by PKFFW; 10-16-2009 at 10:54 PM.