View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 09:58 AM   #6
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
I've noticed that after a day or so of use (with a freshly charged battery) the PP "acts" like it is locked even when it is not. I can turn it off and back on and it "may" act normal for a page turn or two but then acts like it is locked. The battery indicator shows a full battery. I can recharge it and it will act normal for a day or so.

So far I have been charging using the AC charger, not connected to the computer. It has now been cycled through this way 3 times and is charging for the 4th time.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote