View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
istudy
istudy began at the beginning.

Device: irex iliad
one more function for new contentlister

Hi all,
I just add a little function to hansel's new contentlister, I add three icon to the toolbar in the main windows at bottom of toolbar near left side three function search/sort/share, the three icon from left to right are implement with:
up one directory when browse in content lister
up to the root directory when browse content lister
shutdown iliad

I just compile it a few month ago, and it modified based on hansel first version contentlister, I don't know whether it will work or brick your iliad after hansel's 1.0.5 version, so install at your own risk.
how to install:
1.you need install hansel 1.0.4 version new contentlister first.
2.untar the package
3.copy all the icon inside the icon folder to /usr/share/pixmaps
4.copy liberipc.so.0.2.0 to /usr/lib/ and check the file permission with 755, important: you need confirm that after copy the old soft link liberipc.so.0 are link to my version of liberipc.so.0.2.0, it should be overwrite with mine, or the new contentlister won't take effect. I just find it still link to the old liberipc.so.0.2.0 after restart, so I decide overwrite the link liberipc.so.0 with the liberipc.so.0.2.0, actually iliad use liberipc.so.0 to work
5.copy newLister to /usr/lib/ overwrite the original one and check the file permission with 755.
6.copy toolbar.xml to /etc/registry/ overwrite the original one.
pls ensure you backup every file that will be overwrite.
My iliad is chinese version, I don't know whether it work or not with european version, but I think it should work, because it modified based on hansel 1.0.1 version.
The attach is screen shot and the file used and the source I modifed.
Try and report here if sucesss or not, then other people can known whether it's useful or not.
With the ipdf/fbreader0.10.2/contentlister that I compiled, I can read doc without press key after power on, everything can be finish with pen.

istudy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	iLiad_531103_085655.png
Views:	543
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	31258  
Attached Files
File Type: rar contentlist.rar (107.7 KB, 391 views)
File Type: gz liberipc20090627.tar.gz (706.7 KB, 389 views)
File Type: gz newLister20090627.tar.gz (1.53 MB, 423 views)
istudy is offline   Reply With Quote