View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 06:20 AM   #44
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm not sure about you guys...but this whole starthing is starting to seriously annoy me. I'm always for a new ereader on the market...but this advertising campaign is a bit (or rather a lot) of hot air.

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread...provide us with a sample...we'll give it a go, compare it to the other ereaders around (the Iliad and the Sony Reader and of course the Hanlin V8) and then we'll see how the device compares.

And please...stop spamming the forum with pointless press-releases and ads.

Thanks.
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote