View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 06:11 PM   #31
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I agree with you for the most part, bhaggerty, but I think the stylus/notation capability is more important than you see it as being. I think the ability mark up documents and send them back or on to someone else is necessary to truly take over most of the paper usage in our work worlds.

Lawyers, doctors, professors, news people, office workers from clercks all the way to CEO's, and at least a thousand other possibilities.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote