Thread: SoundKloud
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 09:40 PM   #4
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
I would like to think this could be achieved using python gtk for the touch...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=195046
Is that the best option? unsure.

The best option for the 3? I am utterly undecided. what are your thoughts.

I was idly wondering about piping all the sound thru something we already have for the 3. like a horrible aplay pipe. The native alsa is a bit twitchy on the 3.
All input of course accepted.

Cheers. The docs are extensive in the languages you cite.
no doubt the actual implementation phase will determine just how well documented it really is. first glance looks good enough. I did already play with something in JS over a year ago IIRC. Wasn't too tough. Given your recent google code experience no doubt you are raring to flex your new brain muscles

Music on the Kindle FTW!
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote