View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 02:00 AM   #104
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dukesilver View Post
How did you all survive before e-readers? moving your fingers to turn paper books must have been a nightmare for you guys.
You laugh, but keeping my right thumb perched over my tablet for page turns seems the surest way to get RSI pain in that hand. My PC mouse is probably the larger contributing factor to the injury (along with texting and dominant hand kitchen work), but tapping or swiping page turns is what brings the pain. I don't know if the same would apply to a physical page turn button or not. Fortunately, using Mantano Reader for Android I can re-map the page turn zones and use my left thumb, which doesn't have the same issues.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote