View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #53
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
Hère i am on ygg,s wife's,s iPad. I discover thaï it,s impossible to mulyiquote! Also typing is sometimes a bit difficulté... And apparently it is changing word s without asking me , hm....

But anyway we are having a lot of fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
That's curious. I see no evidence of it.
Oh look, I think it automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence. And it looks like there's no need to "add yer own damn accents!"*

I hope you're all having fun and partying like lobsters.

*pshrynkism
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote