View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:59 AM   #2
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
J. N. Stroyar- "The Children's War"- The Nazi's win WWII. The sequel isn't as good, but worth a read.

Stephen Baxter- "Voyage"- AH about Nixon not cutting NASA's budget, tells story of the first manned mission to Mars in the 1980's.

Robert Sobel- "For Want of a Nail"- American Revolution fails, reads like a history text of the formation of two different countries, the United States of Mexico, and the Confederation of North America. Takes it up to the 1960's(I think?)

Phillip K. Dick- "The Man in the High Castle"- another Nazi/ Japanese WWII win.

There are tons more. I used to know of a website that listed AH titles and authors, including upcoming new stuff. If I can find it, I'll post a link.

Last edited by shootingMaNs; 05-13-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Changed Tower to Castle- totally missed it
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote