View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 02:55 AM   #11
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mklynds View Post
Okay, this gets stranger. I went to my options and I had already set it to "no email notification" and I am still getting them.
Hang on Mike, this one took a bit of time. I had to rotate my screen to portrait mode to get the whole window for attachment.

If my memory serves me right, after I changed my email options, older subscriptions still got sent when updates were made. Sometimes these subscriptions just died on their own, some stayed active for a long time. To remove email notifications for older subscribed threads:

1. List subscriptions from User CP
2. Note notifications column
3. Check off subscriptions you want to change (I have crudely checked off the weekly notifications in my example.)
4. Use "Select Thread" dropdown menu. (Located at crudely drawn blue arrow)
5. Select "No email notification" option and hit "Go".
6. All subscribed threads that you have checked off will be changed.

*note* you may have several pages of subscriptions

This should clear up any old subscriptions sending email.

WDE. (double or triple click thumbnail to get larger screenshot)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	463
Size:	229.2 KB
ID:	31572  

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 07-03-2009 at 10:46 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote