View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 11:28 PM   #1
Douglas Rhodes
Connoisseur
Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Douglas Rhodes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Storm, laptop
Fictionwise has my novel "Sex and Murder" on sale.

While checking out my publisher's page on Fictionwise I found that my novel, "Sex and Murder", is currently on sale for $2.98. That's a pretty cheap price so I thought I'd post it here in case anybody was interested in it but wanted to grab it at a reduced rate.

You can learn more about the book, and read an excerpt at http://www.sexandmurder.com

Here's its trailer
Douglas Rhodes is offline   Reply With Quote