View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
Frotz
Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frotz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle touch
LaTeX, vector graphics, PDF, and EPUB

I found that Pandoc is a very nice solution for building LaTeX typeset works into epub format, but I'm having a problem with vector graphics. Using pdflatex to build a I can easily get vector graphics embedded by converting them to PDF. If I tell Pandoc to create an EPUB, I get a blank area. I guess EPUB doesn't do PDF. Can someone suggest a way I can automatically get Pandoc to substitute an SVG instead of a PDF?
Frotz is offline   Reply With Quote