View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 AM   #10
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I've heard that Amazon really wants the Big Publishers to provide them with digital files, and they'll POD book orders they get. The Big Publishers so far have been resisting, maybe because then there will be no way to know how many books are actually sold (a game the BPHs play with their authors, I understand).

The last time I was in a B&N store, all I saw was 50 shades being stressed. I bought a travel mug. I couldn't find any of the books I was looking for.

The last time I was in an indy bookstore, I was sneered at for reading romances.

If people at Amazon criticize my reading tastes, they don't do it to my face, so I don't mind.
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote