View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 09:30 AM   #7
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
One of the great benefits of advancing age is that I can re-read detective stories, because I've forgotten the outcome!
I look forward to that day Harry. I recently started reading Dialing M for Murder and after a chapter I began to realize that I read it some 17 years ago. Off course, in those days it was the Swedish translation, and the title in Swedish was different, so I never made the connection.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote