View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #14
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
It did mine. I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in January of this year. I elected to forgo the surgery my Urologist wanted to do. Instead I went with Proton Therapy. This is a short ranged radiation treatment. The benefit over regular Photon Radiation is the healthy tissue behind the tumor is not damaged since the radiation stops at the tumor. For example Proton Therapy, for treatment of cancer in the left breast, does not harm the patients heart. And the results of treatment of brain tumors, in children, is phenomenal.
The side effects for Proton Therapy are minor compared to surgery too.
Apache
Good luck and best wishes to you!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote