View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 06:08 PM   #13
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
The kobo is not on display in the shops I have been. I would have been very curious, but alas.

Exporting notes from the T1 is possible (described here), you will have to use Sony's software, which is not very well liked around here, e.g. it will delete books on your reader when syncing, as long as they are not in the Sony library software. So using calibre and Sony's software parallel seems to be a bit problematic. I never used it (did not even register my reader with ADE, Apprentice Alf takes care of DRM), so I can't tell first hand experience.
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote