View Single Post
Old 08-07-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
JimMcLaren
Addict
JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimMcLaren ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox T68, Kobo Aura HD, Pocketbook 302, Pocketbook 912, Nook HD+
I'd have to say this one goes backwards in functionality. It has very nice icons and I think there are a few more zoom options in PDFs. The rotate menu seems to work better. The good news stops there though. When reading PDFs the next button doesn't work although that's never worked reliably anyway. That was OK but now you can't slide the PDF page to get to the bottom. Since I read in landscape I can't read the whole page. Going back a version for now.
JimMcLaren is offline   Reply With Quote