View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 06:03 PM   #84
BenBanned
Groupie
BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenBanned ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paper
I remember watching my cousin read in front of the extended family and how proud everyone was. She is about 6months my junior so I felt quite envious.
Soon after I was reading everything, signs if I recall being the most interesting.
Then in third grade I started doing the accelerated reader program. It soon became a competition between me and my friend/nemisis. We made a spectacle of ourselves out reading the program. Our teacher was kind enough to custom make more tests so we could press forward.
In middle and high school I occasionally read a high brow book,from which I would retain nothing. This was just to remind everyone how much smarter I was than they were, I don't think anyone noticed.
I read for a different purpose now (I hope) but in short I began reading for less than admirable reasons.
BenBanned is offline   Reply With Quote