View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 07:28 AM   #77
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I've been playing around with Pulse and it seems to do a reasonable job. Not all that keen on the far more visual look, but I think I can learn to live with it. Appreciate that they don't need any special plugins to work in the browser.

Now I just need to figure out how to add a specific RSS feed. Seems you just plug it in the search bar, but that doesn't result in a 100% match.
I love the visual look and use Pulse on a daily basis.

As to content, I just use the sources Pulse provides; and am quite happy with the choices.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote