View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdette View Post
I purchased the Ipad yesterday and it was going great until I went to add the Kobo app to download my already purchased books. The app itself downloads fine, I sign into my Kobo account and...none of my books show up.

Am I doing something wrong? I have search all over google for someone having the same problem and I cannot seam to find a solution. I have tried converting my books to epub and loading them into ibook, they show up there but they cannot open due to the type of format.

Anyone have any suggestions or solutions?

Thanks!
Hi - I had trouble myself - but I just called the support line at Kobo. I got an answer right away and and the fellow helped me resolve the problem within a few minutes. My situation was different than you describe, but you might just want to give their support line a try.

( in case anyone can learn from my mistake - I purchased the book and then clicked on the link in the email you get confirming the purchase, which does not work for the ipad app, because it tries to download the book with safari. Instead once the email notification comes, close the mail app, open the kobo app again, and it then it downloads )

Good luck with getting your books on!

Last edited by Victoria; 05-29-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote