View Single Post
Old 03-15-2009, 01:50 AM   #60
jharker
Developer
jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.jharker could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iRex iLiad v1, Blackberry Tour, Kindle DX, iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by laozhang View Post
it seems the charge of battey is normal ,when connecting the AC,the red light is on,after one or two hours ,the red light is off, but the battery icon is still white.
This makes sense. You may have fried the Gas Gauge, but I'm pretty sure the battery can charge correctly even without the Gas Gauge.
Quote:
There is a strange thing happened. you know tudou and I are all live in China.recently,I mail may iliad to tudou for help. tudou use his battery to boot my ilad,but nothing good happen,the battery icon is still white. and when tudou connect his battery back to his own iliad,his iliad's battery icon alse become white. what happened??
I assume you mean that tudou used his batteries and his battery circuit board?

That's just weird. I don't understand that at all, unless he accidentally switched battery boards and kept yours. As far as I know, his icon should work fine if he has his original battery attached.

I'm sorry I can't be more help. It sounds very strange to me. I could suggest some diagnostics, but you have to have shell access to your iLiad and it sounds like you don't have that right now. I still think you've fried your battery board, so your best bet is to try to get a replacement board from somewhere. Oh, don't forget to try taking out any SD/MMC/CF cards. They might be causing some kind of bug.
jharker is offline   Reply With Quote