View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 08:50 AM   #3
treadlightly
Wizard
treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.treadlightly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I liked the book, but was waiting to discover what became of the "ghost" Frank saw. I assume that was Jamie, but it was never explained. As there have been seven sequels, several short stories, and a graphic novel, I suppose that the question has somewhere been answered.
There was a rumour on a discussion board on Goodreads that the author has said that scene would be explained in the very last book of the series.

Outlander is one of my favourite series, but I did like subsequent books more than the first. For those that only read the first book, do you plan to continue the series?
treadlightly is offline   Reply With Quote