Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 12:18 AM   #132
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
I'm at 8 full days since charging, with 13.5 hours of that reading with lighting on low, and still at 75% according to the battery meter.

No change since last report, but I only read for a few minutes since last night. Perhaps, I'm at a plateau again like at 100%. I'll do some reading in the next 24 hours and see what happens. I would have expected it to drop a bit even just in sleep, but with small expected drops and no reading the change may not be obvious. Perhaps, it's due to limited precision, no decimal precision, so any small change is masked.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote