Thread: Glo Glo Battery Problems
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 05:25 PM   #131
moffattm
Addict
moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moffattm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Yes. But then: what and why. I use my Touch the same way with no problems... so then it is still firmware (new firmware; my Touch has the "old" firmware)...
Oh yes, I too think the likelihood is a bug in the firmware, I was just saying that the bug might not be triggering for everyone because people might be using their Kobo's in different ways (that's what I meant by different usage patterns).
moffattm is offline   Reply With Quote