View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
Raindrop
wanderer
Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Raindrop writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: none
Thanks a lot ProfCrash!

Although the T1 was my favourite, i was leaning towards the KT (the good support is a major issue). But then i started reading about the PB Touch and looked a bit like the T1, has TTS in Portuguese and the menus also in PT, the screen is darker, but i don't think there's a big difference. Unfortunately the PB reader isn't widely available. I've read Troll's review in the PB forum, but there were other users in the German forum that have this device. I'd really like to know their points of view.

In the meantime, if a PB owner would share his experience with the Pocketbook support, firmware updates... i'd be really thankfull.
Raindrop is offline   Reply With Quote