View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 10:51 PM   #15
GoldThreader
Zealot
GoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Because it's usually a given that you already know how to change the extension from ZIP to CBZ or RAR to CBR. In fairness, if Windows didn't bother hiding file extensions by default, most people would probably have no trouble figuring out how to rename files from ZIP/RAR to CBZ/CBR.

From http://www.serjtech.com/support/inde...&kbarticleid=8

Just a comment, while I love calibre for my normal ebooks and fanfiction collection, I don't find calibre's library organization to be ideally suited for multi-volume works such as manga, particularly when you've got manga that are 50 or more volumes long. Sure, you can treat them as series and make use of the tag viewer but I would prefer something that offers a hierarchical view. There should be several comic organization software available for organizing your comic collection. Alas, I'm not familiar with those types of software since Windows Explorer works good enough for me and the devices I use for reading manga (Nook Color + Perfect Viewer, iPad 2 + ComicGlass) can read CBR/RAR and CBZ/ZIP natively.
thanks for the info and yeah this is why the manual isnt helpful you cant just assume everyone knows all this info its actually quite a lot seems like this is alot of work no matter what way i turn
GoldThreader is offline   Reply With Quote