View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:18 PM   #13
GoldThreader
Zealot
GoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheeseGoldThreader can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentguy View Post
A lot of images sounds more like a comic to me. you could try the comic input. http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/conv...ok-collections
turn every folder in a .cbz (which is just a zip) and then add all those zips to a .cbc (yet another zip)
I know, a lot of work, but just a random collection of images is not what's usually considered a book.

You could also build one big html showing all images but i have no idea how that will look and it will probably be a lot of work:

last idea: move all images to the same folder and try zipping again, but that would probably need some renaming to get the images in the order you want, withoug conflicts, etc. And even then I'm not sure if calibre has a function for "zip full of images"...
I would try html or the .cbc the problem with that manual it isnt a step by step guide nor does it say how you go about creating these exstentions it mentions just what it contains and t make it even more confusing it says the document has to be a specific kind within it so to me this manual is completely useless
GoldThreader is offline   Reply With Quote