View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 03:22 AM   #29
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Why not ask Marković to give you some tips kiddo. He got Sigil right. You could learn a thing or two if you'd stop with the arrogance long enough to learn something.

By the way, I'll be going right through Albuquerque on my way to film out at Chaco Canyon on the 20th. Shoot me your address and I'll give you a chance to see me in person to mouth off your concerns. I can't seem to find it in the Albuquerque white pages. Or do you live in your mommy's basement?