View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 12:09 AM   #19
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
@Ransom. Are you addressing developers or users, or both?

I've been watching tennis a lot lately. There's this relatively new idea in tennis in the US for kids under 10. Smaller courts, smaller rackets, bigger balls, simpler rules - the idea being to make tennis fun for kids rather than overwhelming in its bigness and difficulty.

So the other day I was thinking of starting thread called "calibre for kids" half facetiously and half seriously, but I couldn't figure out how to get started and didn't want to get involved in any subsequent politics. Apparently it had been a political thing for awhile in the US Tennis Association.

So seriously, and not meaning to be derogatory in any way, I'm curious. Are you asking the developers to provide a kids version of calibre?