View Single Post
Old 07-15-2011, 04:43 PM   #7
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Now issybird, you know format is irrelevant and convertible. Yes, I understand the desire to have it natively, but I don't whine when a book I want is only in ePub. I buy it, liberate it, and convert it.
Some conversions just don't convert well, though. I just picked up a book the other day that was a free promo from Amazon and converted it with Calibre, and it came out with some poor formatting and a lot of question marks sprinkled into the text. Luckily it was free the next day at BN, and that formatting looks great.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote