View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 06:01 AM   #13
donovan1983
donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.donovan1983 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Mine has a slight flicker but nothing nearly as bad as my old Sony CLIE SJ30. That thing, despite its otherwise amazing (for the time) display, had a backlight that looked like a florescent bulb with a bad ballast on nearly anything but the highest brightness. I expect flicker with LEDs since they just don't have that great of a brightness range and I tend to crank the brightness down on nearly all my portable color LCD electronics. My iPhone 3G S (and its warranty replacement), Sony PSP-3000, as well as my BlackBerry 8530 also exhibit similar slight flicker. The NOOKcolor is better than any of them, especially the iPhone 3G S, so I have no real complaints.
donovan1983 is offline   Reply With Quote