View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 12:44 PM   #5
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
What LoganK wrote is absolutley correct. From what I've read it's an LED backlit thing, should be mostly undetacable under normal conditions.

I tried seeing it under my work lights which are flourescent and couldn't see any flickering,

but I have read around of other LED monitors and such where people have noticed some faint flickering when brightness was turned down pretty low.

Last edited by boswd; 12-07-2010 at 01:25 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote