View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Nathan Campos
Groupie
Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nathan Campos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX & Kindle (2011)
Question Terminal Application For Kindle DX

Hello,
I have a Kindle DX(B004), jailbreaked with kindle-jailbreak-0.4.N.zip and using kindle-usbnetwork-0.28.N.zip too. So I want to know two things:
  • There is any terminal application for my Kindle? Like bash or something like this
  • How I can access my Kindle by SSH when it's connected to my computer by USB?

Best Regards,
Nathan Paulino Campos
Nathan Campos is offline   Reply With Quote