View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #9
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by petercreasey View Post
B, Perhaps the particular book was also available at Sony eReader Store in which case you should have the capability you desire.
Good suggestion. Now that I've got my 950 in my hands, I see that you can download Google Books over Wi-Fi from the Sony Store. That's an improvement from my 900 reader. I prefer to use Google Books as a last resort since the formatting is not always that great. However, at least it is an option to access free public domain books when traveling. Unfortunately, Google Books did not have this particular book I was interested in, although the Sony Store had a pay-version.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote