View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 09:56 AM   #56
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Ok, a couple of issues here:

1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reduction View Post
ERROR: Cannot unrar archives since Canti couldn't find a compatible unrar program on your system. Please check readme.txt for more details on how to get rar support for Canti.

I'm not trying to extract images from a .rar, anyway. I have a folder of .jpgs.
You are getting the "couldn't find compatible unrar program" even though you aren't dealing with a .rar. I looked through my code and saw that it will print this message even when there is nothing to unrar. This has been fixed and will be included in the next update. This isn't what is causing Canti to crash for you though, it is merely causing that message to display when it shouldn't be.

2)
Quote:
I have unrar installed
You got the "couldn't find compatible unrar program" even though you do have an unrar program installed on your system. This means that unrar is installed to a location that Canti doesn't know about (i.e. it isn't in one of the locations I listed in my previous post). If you can, try to find your unrar executable and reply with the path so that I can add it to Canti.

3)
Quote:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: java.lang.String.isEmpty()Z
at manga.ConvertManga.getFileNumberSuffix(ConvertMang a.java:570)
at manga.ConvertManga.main(ConvertManga.java:1264)
The "Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError" you are getting is very odd. If you can, please pm me a screenshot of your parent_folder directory so that I can see the folder names there and try to figure out why Canti is crashing when trying to determine the suffix of one of them. Alternatively, if you are setting parent_folder to a particular image folder (i.e. parent_folder doesn't contain subfolders, it is simply a folder of images) then just pm or reply with the name of that folder.

Last edited by lilman; 09-23-2010 at 10:00 AM.
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote