View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 02:05 PM   #50
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Here's Canti v1.87

New to version 1.87:
-Bug fix: Disable auto sense manga_prefix when using binding
Auto sense manga_prefix is used to determine the manga_prefix of the currently processing series from a previous processing of the series.
However, this feature cannot discriminate between a manga_prefix and a bind_prefix. This can cause naming problems when using binding (kind of hard to explain... just trust me).
Anyway, I've disabled auto sense manga_prefix when binding is enabled, so problem solved.
-New Other Operation: Analyze Manga Collection
Up until now all of the updates have been either new features or bug fixes, but this is the first "other operation" (think of it as a program embedded in Canti to complement it).
Analyze Manga Collection will search through a given root manga folder and return to you statstics about your collection (# of files of different types, # of scans, file space used, etc.).
The basic command to run this is: java -jar Canti.jar -analyze_collection [path to root of manga collection]
See the -Other Operations- section of the readme for more details.
-New Other Operation: Create Canti Batch File
Creates a batch script to process all of the manga series in [path to root input] and output the processed manga to [path to root output].
This will allow you to process your entire manga collection with Canti by just running the script (instead of having to manually type out a command line for each series).
The basic command to run this is: java -jar Canti.jar -create_batch [path to root input] [path to root output]
See the -Other Operations- section of the readme for more details.

Enjoy and let me know if it works for you.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Canti_v1.87.zip (95.4 KB, 259 views)
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote