View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
There was a trick for project guttenberg to have the books downloaded to the kindle, anyone knows if that can be done with other sites?
Sure. I have the Calibre content-server running on my pc. I create a mobi file that contains the content-server links to all of my books and load that book on my Kindle. Then I can search that ebook for the title/author I'm looking for, click the link, enter my password and bam! I'm reading the book.

I could just use the Calibre content-server, but the Kindle browser really blows for searching/browsing websites.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote