View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 02:31 PM   #46
lilman
Addict
lilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-bookslilman has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle DX, iPad
Here's Canti v1.86

Note: You only need FixProgressFiles if you want to move your manga collection processed with a version of Canti earlier than v1.86 to another operating system.

New to version 1.86:
-Bug fix: Handling multiple naming schemes
Um, most of this is too hard to explain. Here's an easy part: Before, if you used the use_original_filenames option then output_folder image folder restoration was broken.
The rest of the fixes are complicated. It has to do with the case where you output different comic series to the same output_folder (meaning that they all share the same progress file).
This also has to do with mixing the various naming schemes in the same output folder.
Anyway, I think everything works correctly now.
-Improved progress file to make it portable
I ran out of room on the hdd partition where I keep my digital manga collection and so I had to move the collection to an external drive.
In the past Canti would record the absolute paths of image folders already processed in the output_folder progress file. This is a problem if the output folder moves to another directory.
To fix this, Canti now simply records the name of the already processed folders (so School_Rumble_Ch.1 instead of C:\Manga\IPAD\School_Rumble_Ch.1).
This update is backwards compatible with previous progress files.
Note: If you want to move output_folder to another operating system, check out the FixProgressFiles.jar program I uploaded.

Enjoy and let me know if it works for you
Attached Files
File Type: zip Canti_v1.86.zip (85.2 KB, 254 views)
File Type: zip FixProgressFiles.zip (11.0 KB, 195 views)
lilman is offline   Reply With Quote