View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 09:14 PM   #8
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightglow View Post
I had that happen with my astak mentor freezing up on the greyscale. try press the menu button on the side then the + button and then the - button on the other side.
If that doesn't work then do a firmware upgrade.
Didn't work. I'm still hoping I can get the damned thing to work long enough for me to download the books on it (or, at least, the one I was reading) before I try to flash it.

I also tried to get my computer to read the device but it just sat there and laughed at me.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote