View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 09:50 AM   #36287
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
They do in the north-east. Less of a water problem there than other parts of the country.

Shower radio? I can understand a bath radio. Baths are for relaxing in. But shower? I'm in and out in about 5 minutes. Prolly a holdover from my military days, but I lather up, scrub with either a lufa or a Japanese wash cloth (a lufa is softer...) rinse off and out. Add in an extra 2 minutes if I need to shave my neck. I wouldn't have time to let the radio tubes warm up!

Stitchawl
Ah, but you don't do a full shave, do you? I'm in there for quarter of an hour, then another quarter of an hour dressing and primping, so half an hour for me is a long time with no music/news. Also I can use it in the bathroom, where I may well soak for an hour while I read. And I'm taking more baths at the moment to soothe my sore leg and back .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote