View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 11:02 AM   #14
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I did buy the Sony charger. Months later, I got a new cell phone (a basic Samsung flip phone) and it turns out its charger works for the PRS-T1, as does its car charger. However, a 5 volt car adapter/charger I had for another device does not work. Don't know what the difference is.
Yeah pretty much everyone keeps to the USB standard but Apple they had to mess things up a bit, pretty much any micro-usb charger should work the only problem comes when trying to use the Apple compatible plug chargers as far as I know.

I've so many micro USB and Mini Usb charging cables it's as well they all work with each other or I'd never be able to find the right ones anymore.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote