View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 12:37 AM   #134
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Neither have I. They are name publisher titles, but none I've checked have caught my eye (no doubt due to the overly boring covers).
Covers I can overlook if need be but no name authors even a $1 isn't worth it when I can get something else for 99 cents that I am interested in. I miss the old days when they offer some good books.

Tonight I have been getting my Christmas Reads list together. Spent some money on eBay buying a few paperbacks Why is it most Christmas stories are like 3rd or 4th book in a series? So hard to find good stand alone stories these days. Yep it's that time of the year again! Where did the year go?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote