View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #15
bobavey
Bob Avey
bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobavey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
As a reader, I think that's a great idea. I also like KC's blurb a bit better, as I feel like I'm being instructed in the other, rather than requested. Maybe some mix of the two, where it really does sound like it's more a suggestion and less a demand (I know the first wasn't a demand, but- speaking as a reader- it did put me off just a touch- like that's a big time investment for ME to make to help YOU market your book).

(hope it's ok that I stick my head in here occasionally and comment, even though I'm just a reader!)
Your opinions, as a reader, are the most valuable of all.
bobavey is offline   Reply With Quote