View Single Post
Old 12-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #184
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
I have just tried this and am very impressed! I have been converting my uni lecture notes etc to small size PDF's to fit on my Kobo screen (using Open Office and saving as a PDF) but this is much better. I don't mind doing all the reformatting to get a decent EPUB book but for lecture notes etc this will be much faster - more time to read the notes instead of processing them!