View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 02:19 PM   #24
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Oh, that's really the 1st time I hear about something zopfli-recompressed NOT working as a standard ZIP file.
On a computer with 4+GB of RAM, there wouldn't be any issues. Ereaders tend to have smaller memory sizes and in my testing, some of the generated CBZ files would not open on the Kobo Glo I was using for testing. The sheer slowness of zopfli which took 80 times longer to compress the files for a ~5% size savings was also noticed but not a real issue since the compression is basically a one time occurrence.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote